No deposit welcome bonus
The no deposit welcome bonuses are not as common as the others, but you can still find them in some casinos. This is a fairly popular bonus among gamers because all you have to do is create an account and then get real money to play with.
Either directly via a live chat or you can send a simple email in a form that the casino provides you in advance. In some cases the bonus is automatically credited after you enter the promo code for the Casino no deposit bonus entered. But don't rejoice too soon, before you can withdraw, you need to meet the conditions.
These bonuses are mainly intended for the less trustworthy players who want to try the game for real money but don't want to risk their own money. No deposit welcome bonuses are far smaller than the welcome deposit bonuses. In general, the higher the bonus, the stricter the payout conditions. But it's still a very good offer. Take the chance to hit the casino bonus with your own money. You will not get such an offer in any land-based casino.
How to choose a casino bonus?
American casinos use these bonuses as an opportunity to introduce new players to their site, but they rarely give away free money without any conditions. These are some simple steps you need to follow before you can cash out your welcome bonus.
- Read our casino review to make sure the casino is safe, secure and available to players from the USA.
- Visit the terms and conditions of your online casino and scroll down to the "Bonus Offer Terms" section.
- Pay attention to all the terms that bonus offers have and see if you qualify for them.
- Read the terms and the consequences of rejecting the offer. You might think the bonus is a great idea at first, but you could change your mind later.
- Check the withdrawal conditions. You may need to use a special bonus code to withdraw the funds or the withdrawal will be automatic once you meet the criteria.
- See if other conditions are attached to the offer. Casinos can take some time to process payments - you ount of time.
Minimum deposit in the casino
Every online casino requires players to make a minimum deposit in order to receive a deposit bonus. Most of the time online casinos require a minimum deposit of $ 10 or $ 20 (or the equivalent in any other currency) before customers can claim their bonuses. The size of the welcome bonus you get from an offer is often tied to how much your deposit is.
A 200% casino bonus with a deposit of $ 20 would mean that the amount of your deposit would be doubled, provided that your deposit is worth at least $ 20. In this case, when you deposit $ 20 you will receive an additional $ 40 in free bonus money! If you found a 400% casino bonus, you hit a jackpot.
In addition to minimum deposits, there are also bonus deposit limits. The casino will tell you the minimum amount of money you should have deposited in order to claim the rewards and the maximum amount of money you can deposit and claim the welcome bonus.
Maximum amount of the bonus
The terms and conditions of online casino bonuses always contain a maximum bet rule. This indicates the maximum amount that you can wager when playing with an active bonus. For example, a maximum bet of $ 200 means that you cannot wager $ 210 or more.